[gmx-developers] re: Velocity verlet version of Gromacs with trotter-decomposition NPT

Berk Hess hess at cbr.su.se
Mon Oct 12 18:46:51 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

Again, thanks a lot for the all the work!

I have looked through the code a bit and it all looks pretty good.
There are a few cosmetic things that have to be changed.
The real work for, mainly for me I'm afraid, is to check that all the other
integrators, thermo/barostats, continuation etc. are not affected.
Also a we probably want all the other thermo and barostats
as well with VV, but that should be little work.

I asked Gerrit to have a look if the global scheme of things
still matches what I discussed with him, so I know what the state
of the simulation is at every point.

Berk