[Abe.kth.se_sakraplatseruserlist] Happy holidays, wishes for a great 2021!

Vania Ceccato vania.ceccato at abe.kth.se
Tis Dec 22 16:51:12 CET 2020

Dear members of TCR_network
With the pandemic, a number of interesting topics were vividly discussed in this forum—some of them became articles, or even books. After all, changes in people’s routine activity provided us with many opportunities to investigate interesting research questions that were never tested before. It has been great to have hosted some of these discussions.
Despite all the challenges, this year has been great in many ways. Together with prof Anastasia Loukaitou-Sideris, I was thrilled to announce in June our book Transit crime and sexual violence in cities that was result of a genuine joint effort of many members of this user list. We thank all authors for taking part of this global study.
Next year we will be back with a series of seminars on risk places for crime that will be organized by KTH-Safeplaces network and Nottingham Trent University. We start 21st January 2021, 17:30 CET, with Prof John Eck. For the four first speakers, see attached file. More info, soon.

For now, we wish you happy holidays, wishes for a great 2021!
Vania
[Premium Vector | Covid-19 and social distancing infographic with cute  christmas cartoon]

Prof Vania Ceccato
Urban & Community Safety Research Group<https://www.kth.se/en/som/avdelningar/urbana-studier/forskning/urban-community-sa/>
Department of Urban Planning and Environment
KTH Royal Institute of Technology<https://www.kth.se/en>
Teknikringen 10, Stockholm 10044, Sweden
+46(0)8-339204, +46(0)73-6649070
Coordinator of Safeplaces network<https://www.sakraplatser.abe.kth.se/en/> &
BSC international ambassador<https://www.britsoccrim.org/whos-who/international-ambassadors/>