[gmx-users] topology file for pyrophosphate group??

Shang-Te Danny Hsu hsu at nmr.chem.uu.nl
Mon Feb 18 16:37:06 CET 2002

Dear listers,

Has anyone been working with phospholipid or other molecules containing
pyrophosphate group?

       O   O
       |   |
  -C-O-P-O-P-O-C-
       "   "
       O   O

I submitted the coordinates and the text-format to PRODRG server, and
the outcomes were the same: only one phosphate group was correctly set
to a net charge -1, and the other one has no partial charge at all. I've
been looking around the existing topology files, but no such kind of
functional groups.....

Maybe somebody and provide a solution?

cheers,
Danny