[gmx-users] gromacs 3.1.3 on MacOSX

Valentin Gogonea v.gogonea at csuohio.csuohio.edu
Wed May 29 20:53:49 CEST 2002

Hi Mengjuei,

Let me try to do it myself first. By the way I tried to
configure/compile/install also 3.1.2 and in the end I got again
segmentation fault. What puzzles me is that it works fine with 3.1.1 and
it doesn't with 3.1.2 and 3.1.3. What is the 'big' difference between
them?

Thanks a lot for the help

Valentin