[gmx-users] doubel precision

Yuguang Mu ygmu at theochem.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Aug 27 11:00:00 CEST 2003

Whem I compiled double precision of 3.1.4, it seems work,
it has such printing:

Testing x86 processor CPUID...

Testing x86 SSE2 capabilities...
No SSE2 support found for this CPU.

In this case, it is better to recompile the program switch off the
assembly loop and enable fortran ?
by
--disable-x86-asm --enable-fortran

Dr. Yuguang Mu
Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
J.W. Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
Marie Curie Str. 11
60439 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Tel: +49-(0)69-798-29711