[gmx-users] hydrocarbon parameters.

Eric Jakobsson jake at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 1 23:15:29 CET 2003

We (Larry Scott's group and mine) published a paper a few years ago on
unified atom hydrocarbon parameters that may have sort of gotten lost,
based on work we have seen since then.  People may want to look at it for
good unified atom L-J parameters.  It is:  Chiu, S. W., Clark, M. M.,
Jakobsson, E., Subramaniam, S., and H. L. Scott. 1999. Optimizations of
hydrocarbon chain interaction parameters: Application to the simulation of
fluid phase lipid bilayers.  J. Phys. Chem.  B 103:6323-6327

Eric

Eric Jakobsson, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, and of
Biochemistry
Senior Research Scientist, National Center for Supercomputing Applications
Professor, Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
4021 Beckman Institute, mc251
405 N. Mathews Avenue
University of Illinois, Urbana, IL 61801
ph. 217-244-2896       fax 217-244-2909