[gmx-users] (no subject)

pqchen at eyou.com pqchen at eyou.com
Thu Jan 2 13:42:19 CET 2003

Dear David:
NA   CW   CT  CT  1     0.000  9.814   1  180.000  -0.318   2	0.000  5.125

In the last leter you write:
It looks superficially OK, but when you don't have V0 it is problematic.
Of course it can be zero. Try plotting the potential if nothing else helps

And how to plotting the potential?I can't understand clearly!and how the
gromacs to translate the fourier form to the RB form?In the Boss 4.2 user
manual,I can find the parameter of the opls-aa force field,but It only use the
V1,V2,V3,and can't find the parameter of V0,How the gromacs get the parameter
of Vo?

Best wish!
Thank you for you help!

PeiQuan Chen

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡