[gmx-users] non-symmetric matrix and too large first values

medeawan at sohu.com medeawan at sohu.com
Thu May 15 11:37:01 CEST 2003

Thanks for your answer David:

Maybe I should give more detail about my calculation. The protein structures are getting from PDB and the DNA structures are building by insightII. In order to do the EM, I add the DNA H database to ffG43b1.hdb, and edit the ffG43b1.rtp to let the nucleic acids join together.

I can give the commands I use step by step:

pdb2gmx -f 1iii.pdb -p 2iii.top -o 2iii.gro -i 2iii.itp -ignh
grompp_d -f em -c 2iii -p 2iii -o in -po in
mdrun_d -v -s in -o af -c af -e af -g af -nice 0
grompp_d -v -t af.trr -f nm.mdp -c af.gro -p 2iii.top -o bn.tpr -po bn.mdp
mdrun_d -v -s bn.tpr -g h.log -mtx h.mtx
g_nmeig_d -f h.mtx -s bn.tpr -o v.xvg -v v.trr

And the input file em.mdp:
cpp                 =  /lib/cpp
define              =  -DFLEX_SPC
constraints         =  none