[gmx-users] Test suite failures

Ross Nobes r.nobes at fle.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 2 15:08:00 CET 2004

Hi David,

Thanks for explaining why some of the tests appear to fail.

One more observation: three of the test jobs terminate with a SIGSEGV (both
on our Linux box and on the Fujitsu PRIMEPOWER). These are angles1,
angles125 and rb1. For example:

cluster.fle.fujitsu.com ~/gmxtest > cd d.angles1
cluster.fle.fujitsu.com d.angles1 > grompp -norenum -normdumbds >&
grompp.log
cluster.fle.fujitsu.com d.angles1 > mdrun
starting mdrun 'This_incredible_box_of_butane'
50 steps,      0.0 ps.

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

or, under gdb,

0x40093d80 in angles () from /usr/local/lib/libgmx.so.3
(gdb) where
#0  0x40093d80 in angles () from /usr/local/lib/libgmx.so.3
#1  0xbfffd988 in ?? ()

Cheers,
Ross