[gmx-users] Changing Dielectric constant

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Fri Mar 5 14:10:02 CET 2004

Hi,

you can modify the dielectric constant by using a user tabulated
interaction function, mdrun option -table. Check the manual and
the mailing list archives for more details.

Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de