[gmx-users] source

Bo Yang n62star at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 03:31:50 CET 2004

Hello, Oli:

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

I compiled in /Users/bo/gromacs-3.2.1/, and didn't do
anything about 'source'. As you suggested, 'source'
and 'installed software' are two completely different
things. Could you give a  bit more details about
'source'? Is it a part of Mac C? If not, where can I
search for it? And I don't have 'Development' under my
local directory. If I put it under /Users/bo/gromacs,
should it be fine? Further more, when I find the
'source', should I copy and paste it into my local
directory, or just move the whole files?

All the bests

Bo

Message: 5