[gmx-users] trjconv

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Thu Apr 14 01:04:46 CEST 2005

Hello Everybody,
      I have simulated a DPPC bilayer system with water and a chemical for
50ns.When I used trjconv -f .xtc -s .tpr -center it asked me to select a
group twice.(I want to center all the atoms of the chemical to plot its
mass density profile).So I selected the chemical residue name both the
times.It gave me a output file trajout.xtc.Now when I am using this output
file to plot mass density profile of the chemical I get the following.

Reading frame    6110 time 12220.001   There were 1880 inconsistent shifts.
Check your topology
There were 1740 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology
There were 1906 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology
There were 1816 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology
There were 1928 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology
There were 1808 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology
There were 1838 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology
There were 1834 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology
There were 1880 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology
  Could anyone tell me where exactly the mistake might be in topology file
because of which i am getting these inconsistent shifts.
  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you,
Dinesh.