[gmx-users] Unable to make .gro file

T.A.Wassenaar T.A.Wassenaar at rug.nl
Fri Jun 3 09:14:53 CEST 2005

Hi Jeff,

pdb2gmx isn't a magic program to process anything right to
gromacs. It can only process chains of specified building
blocks. To get a topology for a molecule like this, you
can try the prodrg server
(http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/programs/prodrg/), but
don't expect too much of that either, since it's a bit of
a complicated structure you have there.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk