[gmx-users] OPLS, pdb2gmx and hydrogen nomenclature

Sandeep Somani ssomani at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Jun 22 10:40:41 CEST 2005

Hi Anton

The reason I asked the question was that the atom type (HG) added to the
output .top and .gro file
was not in any of the input parameter files. I made sure to delete
everything except my entries.

so i was wondering if there are any hardcoded atom types in pdb2gmx
which are not picked from the parameter files.

thnx
sandeep