[gmx-users] g_anaeig

T.A.Wassenaar T.A.Wassenaar at rug.nl
Fri Mar 25 08:54:38 CET 2005

Hi Narender,

To get what you want, you would actually have to construct
the covariance matrix for residues rather than atoms, and
use that for further ED. However, to get close to that,
you can do the ED on c-alpha atoms, as it has been shown
by Andrea Amadei (forgot the reference) that there usually
isn't any big difference between the motions of the
c-alpha atoms and the rest of the residue.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk