[gmx-users] Harmonic potential

mn2 at hw.ac.uk mn2 at hw.ac.uk
Sun Mar 27 22:36:45 CEST 2005

Hi David,

I have been trying to apply harmonic potential with reference to absolute
coordinate using an option umbrella sampling  in pull conde,on water
molecule in slab.Probably, there is a bug in pull code as harmonic
potential without reference goup is not working. I tried code from CVS, it
gave me error message. You advised me to update the code in cvs and I did
using the command cvs update. It is still giving me same error message.

I also asked whether I could apply harmomic potential other than pull code
and you mentioned about hacking position restraints code in
src/gmxlib/bondfree.c if I run on a single node. I asked you whether you
meant non parallel running.

with best regards,

Abu

DISCLAIMER