[gmx-users] General Questions abdout gromacs

Sven Huttenhouse mdsimulation at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:49:47 CET 2005

Thank you Dr. Erik

I used the following command:
mdrun -nive 0 -v -s ............ ener.edr &
and then I closed the x window I used and re opened it again. I tried to see
what programs are running in the cluster using top but I didn't find the
mdrun running.

did I used the right command? should there be a space between ".edr" and
"&"?
any suggestion??

kind regards
Sven