[gmx-users] install single & double precision versions of fftw-3.0.1

Jian Zou zouj01 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Wed Oct 12 10:21:14 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a question about installing fftw-3.0.1 for gmx-3.3.

I'd like to install single & double precision versions of fftw3, but I found
that the pre-existing option "--enable-type-prefix" for fftw2 disappeared
for fftw3.

I tried "--program-prefix=s" and "--program-prefix=d" for single & double,
respectively, but the installed files in fftw3/include do not contain the
prefix at all.

Could someone show me the clue how to deal with this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Jian Zou