[gmx-users] gromacs3.3 problem after installation

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Wed Oct 12 19:56:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

We won't be able to help without details, details, details:

* What type hardware do you have?
* Which operation system, and which version?
* How did you install Gromacs? Did you compile yourself or use a
package?
* If you compiled it, which compiler and version (cc --version or
something) are you using?
* Did you get any strange output/warnings when running configure?
* Were there any errors/warnings when building?
* Did you have any earlier Gromacs version working?
* Did you uninstall that before running "make install" (in case you
installed from source)
* Do any other Gromacs commands work (e.g. "luck" that just echoes
one of the "cool quotes")

Cheers,

Erik