[gmx-users] pdb2gmx --- fatal error- .gro file not created

MGiò magiofer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:57:19 CEST 2005

it is possible that residue 38 is not complete in your structure, in
particular it has no C atom in its backbone, so the tompology cannot be
written for that atom, have you checked if the .top file is complete?
the simplest thing you can try to obtain the correspondent .gro file from a
.pdb file is using editconf

editconf -f input.pdb -o output.gro

but I suspect thet, il the structure is not complete editconf will stop
anyway.
good luck!

Magiofer