[gmx-users] Projecting on Eigen vector

raja raja_28 at fastmail.us
Wed Apr 5 05:49:17 CEST 2006

Hi gmxions,
        I have found out the eigen vectors computed of from a protein’s
        simulation. Now I want to project
coordinates of entire simulation on to eigen vectors to see the
collective , anharmonic motion of that protein.
And doing so for wild and mutant protein, I expect to trace the reason
for catalytic efficiency of the proteins in question between its wild
and mutant form. Am I Techniquely sound right here? Otherwise eigen
vectors compuations is for any other different purpose ?

With thanks !
B.Nataraj

--
  raja