[gmx-users] Kindly read this one, Apologies for the previous mail.

priyanka srivastava priyankaps4 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 16:27:56 CEST 2006

Dear All,

I want to do a lipid simulation using NPAT ensemble.
This is how I am defining the .mdp file.
I am not sure of these values though, kindly correct
me if I am doing something wrong.

compressibility = 0 0 0 0 0 0 ; off diagonals are zero

                                too!(hence 6 values,
as
                                suggested by Erick
                                Lindahl on one of the