[gmx-users] re K+ ion

taveechai taveecharoenkool taweehui at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 17:58:33 CET 2006

Dear Jochen,
thanks very much for your reply. Anyway, i already did
what you suggest. I can run without the problem. I
want to analyze the system after 1ns or 2ns, when i
use g_saltbr which tell the oppositely two-charged
groups. it doesn't have interaction of K+ and negative
charge. I quite don't understand.. where my K+ charge.