[gmx-users] a query....

X.Periole X.Periole at rug.nl
Sun Jan 29 20:04:17 CET 2006

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:44:05 -0800 (PST)
  <leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I tried but found not straitforward in manipulating on
>the group level with make_ndx. It does a good job on
>spliting bigger group into smaller ones and select atoms
>(but what to do with selected atoms?). It is not clear in
>the online help. Or is it designed in such way?

I have used it at many occasions and always could do
everything I wanted.
two exemples:
1 & 2 : would select the atoms crossing the two groups 1
and 2.
1 | 2: would select atoms from two groups 1 and 2.

and so on. But you can also write a script to generate
your own group and insert it in the index.

XAvier