[gmx-users] ITD-Modelling

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 6 07:56:31 CEST 2006

Torsten Stauder wrote:
>>So the native and the insert structures are known....
>>

>>>Any suggestions how to model such a ITD-sequence into a wild type
>>>receptor?
>>
>>... so what's the problem?
>
> I wouldn't ask if I'd know how to do that....

Well if you have structures, you can cut and paste them together in any
number of molecule-building programs. If you don't have structures then
you have an awkward problem - you now either want to do an homology
model using some other software, and/or want to guess something vaguely
reasonable and do an MD simulation and see what you find out.