[gmx-users] Problems Installing Gromacs 3.3.1 on AIX 5.2

Arthur Roberts aroberts99163 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 16:28:51 CEST 2006

Hi, David,

One question.  I know that fftw3 can not be enabled
with mpi, while fftw2 can.  Your email implies that
fftw3 without mpi can be used with gromacs that is mpi
enabled.  I guess my question is.  Can you use fftw3
without mpi with mpi enabled gromacs?  I appreciate
your help.

Best wishes,
Art

http://cetus.mchem.washington.edu/pub/supercomputer/Gromacs-compiling-problems.html