[gmx-users] free energy perturbations and B-parameter specifications

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed Aug 8 10:40:14 CEST 2007

Hi

You have to be more specific...
Did you just do one sim for Gly->Ala?
Are you sure, you did the simulations in a way, you can compare it to
exp. results? (think about doing the perturbation once in water and once
in vacuum or so)

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310