[gmx-users] segmentation fault

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:34:24 CET 2007

Hi Priya,

What is the rationale for decreasing box dimensions, if it explodes?
First of all, does your peptide fit in a box with dimensions 0.9 nm?
And what about your cut-off length? I would think that with such a
small box, your peptide overlaps with its own periodic images, giving
a good recipe for a crash as you observed.

Check your input...

Best,

Tsjerk

--