[gmx-users] protein-protein complex

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:44:46 CEST 2007

Hi Fulya,

If your ligand is a protein, then use pdb2gmx!
There's nothing special with 'being a ligand', and it's certainly not
required to run it through PRODRG, because someone decided that part
was to be called ligand, whereas the other part was not.

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.
Junior UD (post-doc)