[gmx-users] Parallel Gromacs Benchmarking with Opteron Dual-Core & Gigabit Ethernet

Siavoush Dastmalchi dastmalchi.s at tbzmed.ac.ir
Sun Jul 29 12:55:34 CEST 2007

Dear Mr Jahanbakhsh,

Hope that every thing is going okay with your works. While you are trying
different avenues to increase the performance of the cluster (by the way
what is the name of cluster?) I was wondering if you could kindly download
the MODELLER program from the following site and install it on the cluster.
The license key for the program is: MODELIRANJE
If the license key didn't work you may ask me to register to their site and
get the license key or you can do it yourself.
http://www.salilab.org/modeller/

Regards, Dastmalchi