[gmx-users] Restarting a crashed MD run

bmmothan at ucalgary.ca bmmothan at ucalgary.ca
Tue May 1 21:57:39 CEST 2007

Thank you. I will save some energies and velocities in future simulations.

but in this email, my job was not crashed..I terminated it and it wrote
the last velocities and when i wanted to contiune it using pbdconj, it
said it will finish the simulation from the time I terminated it.

so is this accurate enough to finish it?

thank u