[gmx-users] CNT Potassium doping with GROMACS

George Abadir georgea at ece.ubc.ca
Sat May 12 03:52:43 CEST 2007

Another point: is it possible to use pdb2gmx to do the job instead of
x2top? I tried and used the GROMOS96 43b1 vacuum force field (since the
doping by potassium is in vacuum), but i got the error"Residue 'CNT' not
found in residue topolgy database'. I went to the 'ffg43b1.rtp' file in
the /share/top folder and defined it as '[CNT]

                                    [atoms]

                                          C       C     0    0'
but still get the same error.
Your help is much appreciated,