[gmx-users] Re: Is there a test set for GROMACS 3.3.1 ?

maria goranovic mariagoranovic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:57:39 CEST 2007

I could not see any obvious errors in either the log files or the out files
in angles1 or angles125. grompp.out reports no warning or error either, do I
did not change the maxwarn parameter anyway. Any other suggestions ? Or
should I post the output or log files ?

Then you have to do as it says and check the files in for example