[gmx-users] How to specify conection between 2 molecule in the top file?

Frankie Montenegro frankie.montenegro at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:06:03 CEST 2008

Dear Mark,

I can most certainly express myself in an exteremely dry and stuffed up
manner if it is more to your liking. It seems that my previous 20 postings
weren't critized at all ,even though my posts were utterly  incomprohensible
and my english apolling. But
I promiss to do  my absolut best and from now on my post will contain only
the utmost
reverance.

Would you be kind to clearify the second part  of  may question? Namely,
could "+" and  "-" signs, mentioned in the manual and used in the rtp files
be helpfull to me
in this case?

Yours Gratefully,
Frankie Montenegro