[gmx-users] Gromacs 4 with mpi interface

Chitrita Dutta Roy chitrita.md at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 20:33:39 CET 2008

Can anyone give me a detailed notes on how to install gromacs 4 with mpi
feature..I am using Intel Q9300 and fedora 10.It's very urgent as i am new
to using gromacs plz give me as detailed note as possible..

And after adding some ions using genion when i try to run grompp again
before final mdrun i get some error telling mismatches in .top and .gro file
in some atoms although i have changed the top files as normally we should
adding the ions and changing the total number of solvents accordingly..Why
is it happening Can anybody help..plzz??

Thanks.