[gmx-users]build topology file for a molecule define with new residues

cilpa at users.csc.fi cilpa at users.csc.fi
Fri Feb 22 13:06:36 CET 2008

HI Tsjerk,

Well i found i didn't find much in the litterature, some publications give
some informations about structures (angles, bonds, dihedrals) but it's
theoretical calculation using PM3 method. So i really don't know about how
to handle the problem of force field. I now need to get and gathered as
much informations possible. I had a look to this exotic species but indeed
this is another problem with no link with glycoaminoglycans molecules. but
they just mention to be careful about usage of force field , consistency
with the description of the all system under interest. So far i'm from
scratch.
thank you for advisise
geraldine