[gmx-users] DPPC lipid model in Gromos 53a5

Andreas a.kukol at herts.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 10:06:44 CET 2008

The gd_?? macros are

#define gd_4    180.000       5.86          1
; N-CHn-CHn-OA (lipid)	1.4
#define gd_36     0.000       8.62          3
; N-CHn-CHn-OA (lipid)	2.1
#define gd_20     0.000       5.09          2
; O-P-O- (dna, lipids)	1.2
#define gd_27     0.000       3.19          3
; O-P-O- (dna, lipids)	0.8

The two repeating dihedral definitions are certainly in the .top file, because I
  have copied the DPPC definition from ffG53a5.rtp into an .itp file as a
starting point for developing a 'good' DPPC model consistent with the Gromos
53a5 force field.

Many thanks for your comments
Andreas