[gmx-users] Re: grompp NOTE mdp file concerning steps

Claus Valka lastexile7gr at yahoo.de
Fri Nov 21 14:30:01 CET 2008

Hello Tsjerk,

sorry for the late response, yet focusing on the triclinic issue, I didn't notice your answer.

Now both on gromacs-4.0 and gromacs-4.0.2 if I want for example to run a 50.000.000 steps md run I have the same note.

The output of the command :
gmxdump -s topol.tpr

topol.tpr:
inputrec:
   integrator           = md
   nsteps               = 50000000
   init_step            = 0
   ns_type              = Grid

gives the 50.000.000 steps I have provided.

A run I have now, which while was compiled gave the same note, has surpassed the 32299167
steps I found out that as a limit for this note. In other gromacs' I do not get such errors.

Good to have you back,
Nikos