[gmx-users] CPMD- QM MM simulation

Christian Seifert cseifert at bph.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Sep 8 11:24:38 CEST 2008

Hi.

Anyway, it would be nice to have a structured manual for the GMX/CPMD
interface. The website http://www.tougaloo.edu/research/qmmm has just a
few basic information and further information in this mailing list under
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2006-June/022329.html are not
that easy to understand.

A small guide on how to input new ions into the source code for users
how normally do not deal with source code so much for ex. would be nice
in such a manual. Or a picture of the "MMlayer_radii and
qmmmcoul_cutoff" with some explanations... It takes a long time to find
these things out by try and error and reading the source code.

Christian.

--
M. Sc. Christian Seifert
Department of Biophysics