[gmx-users] wierd behavior of mdrun

Paymon Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Thu Aug 27 06:06:02 CEST 2009

I made a .tpr file for my md run without any problems (using the bottom
mdp file). My job submission script is also the same thing I used for
other jobs which had no problems. But now when I submit this .tpr file,
only an empty log file is generated! The qstat of the cluster shows that
the job is running, also the processors are 100% engaged while I have no
outputs!
Here is my mdp file:
 title            = Yo
cpp              = cpp
include          = -I../top
define           = -DPOSRES

; Run control

integrator       = md
dt               = 0.001           ;1 fs
nsteps           = 3000000         ;3 ns
comm_mode        = linear
nstcomm          = 1

;Output control

nstxout          = 5000