[gmx-users] trjconv fit subset of atoms

Joshua Adelman jadelman at berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 26 23:34:59 CET 2009

I'm using 4.0.2. There are three optional ndx flags, -n -sub -fr. As
far as I can tell, -n defines the output group (will also set the fit
group as the same), -sub tells you the frame numbers for cutting the
trajectory into smaller sections and -fr also has something to do
with frames. If you don't define an .ndx file then it will ask you
for a fit group, but what I want is to specify a particular set of
atoms (not CA, backbone, etc).

Maybe I'm just missing something simple. . . .

Josh

Berkeley, CA 94720 USA                   jadelman at berkeley.edu