[gmx-users] Re: free energy with TIP4P bug fixed

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:35:24 CET 2009

Berk,

Any chance of getting a fix for 3.3.x versions also? I have several
papers which probably are affected by this problem and I will need to
repeat the calculations with a fixed version and produce errata. I
would prefer to do this with 3.3.x since (a) not all of the data is
with TIP4P, and so I don't need to repeat all the calcs, and would
like to use a consistent version, and (b) I am not sure that 4.x does
not introduce additional bugs that might affect my calcs.

Thanks!
David