[gmx-users] 45a4 force field files to nucleic acids simulations

Guilherme Menegon Giesel guilemg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:19:05 CEST 2009

Hello folks!!!

I'm trying make simulations with nucleic acids with GROMOS. I know that was
published the article " An improved nucleic acid parameter set for the
GROMOS force field", showing new parameters to describe nucleic acids
conformations. Such parameters was inserted in a new force field: ffG45a4.
However, I didn't find in any place the files for this new force field.

Does anyone has such files??

or

Should I complement the parameters in ffG45a3 to become DNA
simulation possible?

And therefore,

How I do it?

Thanks in advance!!!!

BSc. Guilherme Menegon Giesel
Grupo de Bioinformática Estrutural - Lab 202
Centro de Biotecnologia, Prédio 43431
Campus do Vale
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - UFRGS
Av. Bento Gonçalves 9500
Bairro Agronomia, Porto Alegre - RS
CEP 91500-970, Brazil
Caixa Postal 15005