[gmx-users] Extend water layer along negative Z-direction

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat May 30 17:12:19 CEST 2009

Hi Anirban,

The first thing that you need to do is to use editconf to increase
your box z and then genbox to add more solvent. My script (and
C-program) do not do this, they focus only on removing waters that are
placed within your bilayer.

Check out the wiki information.
http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Membrane_Simulations

Chris.