[gmx-users] Multiple constraints possible?

BAN,YOUNG MIN half0min at ufl.edu
Mon Sep 14 23:17:50 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am working on constrained simulations of nanoparticle and lipid
bilayer system. I am trying to constrain a distance between
centers of the nanoparticle and the bilayer. Also I want to
constrain z position of one of nanoparticle atoms at the same
time. I am wondering if Gromacs 4.0 can perform the constrained
simulation with two constraints. If so, how do I run the
simulation? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Young-Min Ban