[gmx-users] Problem in Replica Exchange

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Tue Aug 3 17:23:12 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-03 17.17, Nimesh Jain wrote:
> And the simulation is for 100ns.
So you are trying exchanges ecery 2 ns (assuming 2 fs timestep). That is
rather long. If you check the file md0.log you can see whether the repl.
exch. code is initialized at all. If that is the case then I guess you
are seeing output file buffering (check dates on your files: the shorter
ones should be older). If not something else is wrong.