[gmx-users] conversion of gromacs files to amber files

Oliver Grant olymacfoogal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:06:33 CET 2010

Hi Leila,

I've done this with g_hbond and g_bond. If you search the forums there is a
perl script available from Justin Lemakul that will do this for you. You can
do it manually too if you have only a few to look at. Its a little tricky
but a lot easier than traj conversion. :) I was able to get % residence,
average bond length and std dev of length but I had to use ndx files with
just the 3 atoms in them. It's tedious so if you have a lot of bonds check
out the perl script.

Oliver