[gmx-users] Optimization of the box size during an energy minimization?

MyLinkka mylinkka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 15:30:42 CET 2010

Hi Mark,

Forgive me asking a question that may be obvious for experienced GMX users.
I want to quickly verify a problem against some other software, so I temporarily turn to Gromacs.
It would be nice if you could point me out where to find the relevant tutorial or manual chapter.
I couldn't find the solution after a quick browsing the manual.
I'm sorry that I do not intend to spend too much time on learning Gromacs.
Thank you for understanding!

Ting