[gmx-users] how to extract the LJ interaction parameters from the tpr file

Baofu Qiao qiaobf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:07:54 CET 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply!

I want to use the pre-saved trajectory.  Based on the distance criteria,
calculate the Coulomb and LJ interaction. However, I don't know the data
structure related with the LJ parameters. Do you have related knowledge?

The mdrun -rerun might be impossible for me, because I want to calculate
the energy terms based on the distance, which is not the cutoff distance
in the simulations, but one from RDF calculation.

regards,
Baofu Qiao