[gmx-users] PR for CG lipid and CG protein

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 9 17:25:09 CET 2010

Hi Justin,

I just double checked and certainly the confout.gro from my EM run in
parallel with domain decomposition in mdrun is broken over periodic
boundaries.

I'm running gromacs-4.0.5 on a nehalem under openmpi. Here is my .mdp file

gpc-f101n084-$ cat em_pos.mdp
define=-DPOSRES_INDO
constraints = none
integrator = steep